Wait! What, Ghoul Friends?!
Yes, you read that correctly.
The Mutant 750 Challenge is back!!
It has been quite the hiatus, but we have decided it’s time to resurrect the Mutant 750 Challenge!
Everything is the same, well–almost the same. See the details below:
|Sunday @ 8pm:||Previous week’s winners are announced
Current week’s prompts are revealed
Grid opens for submissions
|Thursday @ 8pm:||Grid closes to submissions
|Saturday @ Noon:||Voting closes|
No need to delay any further, so let’s get this party started!
Prompts for Mutant 750 #58
Here’s a quick review of how the regular Mutant 750 Writing Challenge works. You get two prompts: A word prompt and a visual prompt. You have to use both prompts in your submission. You write a flash fiction/micro story or a poem (max. 750 words) and post it on your blog. You include our badge, which you should see in the right sidebar (just copy all of the text beneath the badge and paste it into the HTML or Text view of your post). Then you add your link to the Inlinkz grid at the bottom of this page, and go read all the other submissions. You have until Thursday at 8PM ET to submit. Email us if you have any questions.
Here are your prompts:
(of a sound) be repeated or reverberate after the original sound has stopped
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be 750 words or less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as specified.
- Submissions should be written for the challenge, and shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Make sure to give proper credit for the image if used on your post.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- And don’t forget to have fun!
While crafting your wonderful word stews, don’t forget to grab the Mutant 750 #58 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Thursday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Most importantly: Have fun!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!