Well, hello there, Ghoul Friends!
How wonderful to speak to you again!
We had another quiet week here, but Susan Shuman of the Abject Muse knocked it out of the park! So, please join me in congratulating our winner of the Mutant 750 #61 Challenge:
Susan Shuman of the Abject Muse with A Mammoth Adventure
This week’s visual prompt is an image taken by me on my recent roadtrip. It is one of my favorite pictures from the trip, period, especially of my husband and our dog, Sheldon. I hope it inspires some amazing stories this week!
Before we get to this week’s prompts, here are a few important reminders:
- Voting for the most recent Shapeshifting 13 Challenge is now open!
- Don’t forget to keep in touch: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for our mailing list.
- The Mutant 750 goes live every Sunday at 8pm ET. The grid will stay open until Thursday at 8:00 p.m., after which voting will open. Voting ends on Saturday at Noon ET. Winners will be announced in the same post as the next week’s prompts on Sunday. Details can be found here.
Prompts for Mutant 750 #62
cut or scratch a notch or line on (a surface)
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be 750 words or less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as specified.
- Submissions should be written for the challenge, and shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Make sure to give proper credit for the image if used on your post.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- And don’t forget to have fun!
While crafting your wonderful word stews, don’t forget to grab the Mutant 750 #62 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Thursday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Most importantly: Have fun!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!