Welcome, Ghoul Friends!
We hope you’ve had a wonderful and productive week! It’s Sunday evening, and you know what that means:
Another Mutant 750 Challenge is upon us!
A friend of mine is starting a photography business, and she has agreed to allow me to be a subject to practice with this week. As I was browsing her work, I stumbled upon this gorgeous image and absolutely knew it needed to be this week’s visual prompt! I hope you are as inspired by it as I was the moment I saw it!
Alrighty, then–let’s get to it, shall we?!
Mutant 750 #62 Challenge Winners
|1st:||Susan of The Abject Muse with Monte. Congratulations! Don’t forget to grab your Mutant 750 winner’s badge from the sidebar.
|2nd:||Tony of Bedbug’s Writing with Rest Stop, 1 Mile Ahead.
Congratulations to all our winners!
Before we get to this week’s prompt, here are a few important reminders:
- Voting for the most recent Shapeshifting 13 Challenge is now open!
- Don’t forget to keep in touch: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for our mailing list.
- The Mutant 750 goes live every Sunday at 8pm ET. The grid will stay open until Thursday at 8:00 p.m., after which voting will open. Voting ends on Saturday at Noon ET. Winners will be announced in the same post as the next week’s prompts on Sunday. Details can be found here.
Prompts for Mutant 750 #63
feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages.
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be 750 words or less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as specified.
- Submissions should be written for the challenge, and shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Make sure to give proper credit for the image if used on your post.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- And don’t forget to have fun!
While crafting your wonderful word stews, don’t forget to grab the Mutant 750 #63 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Thursday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Most importantly: Have fun!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!