Ahoy, Ghoul Friends!
We had another great week of writing here at the Mutant 750.
How about another great week, huh?
Way too fast! But, hey, it gives us another writing challenge!
Before we get to this week’s prompt, let’s look at our winner(s) of the last challenge:
Mutant 750 #69 Challenge Winner
|1st:||Susan of The Abject Muse with Mercury in Retrograde. Congratulations (and welcome back)! Don’t forget to grab your Mutant 750 winner’s badge from the sidebar.
|2nd:||E.A. Wicklund of Momus News with The Interstellar Cold War
Congratulations to all our winners!
Here are a few important reminders:
- Voting for the most recent Shapeshifting 13 Challenge is now open!
- Don’t forget to keep in touch: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for our mailing list.
- The Mutant 750 goes live every Sunday at 8pm ET. The grid will stay open until Thursday at 8:00 p.m., after which voting will open. Voting ends on Saturday at Noon ET. Winners will be announced in the same post as the next week’s prompts on Sunday. Details can be found here.
Prompts for Mutant 750 #70
noun – a meeting at an agreed time and place, typically between two people.
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be 750 words or less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as specified.
- If multiple definitions are provided, you must pick at least one definition to use, but you may use more than one.
- Submissions should be written for the challenge, and shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Make sure to give proper credit for the image if used on your post.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- And don’t forget to have fun!
While crafting your wonderful word stews, don’t forget to grab the Mutant 750 #70 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Thursday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Most importantly: Have fun!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!