Welp, Ghoul Friends!
This is our final Mutant 750 challenge for a while. We have one more Shapeshifter to go, as well, and I’ve got a little surprise up my furry sleever for that!
We may not have had any takers for our previous Mutant 750 challenge, but, I’ll admit, it was indeed a challenge.
With that in mind, let’s just jump into things this week!
Here are a few important reminders:
- Voting for the most recent Shapeshifting 13 Challenge is now open!
- Don’t forget to keep in touch: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for our mailing list.
- The Mutant 750 goes live every Sunday at 8pm ET. The grid will stay open until Thursday at 8:00 p.m., after which voting will open. Voting ends on Saturday at Noon ET. Winners will be announced in the same post as the next week’s prompts on Sunday. Details can be found here.
Prompts for Mutant 750 #73
noun: protection of or authority over someone or something; guardianship; instruction
(EX: “She felt privileged to be under the tutelage of an experienced actor.”)
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be 750 words or less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as specified.
- If multiple definitions are provided, you must pick at least one definition to use, but you may use more than one.
- Submissions should be written for the challenge, and shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Make sure to give proper credit for the image if used on your post.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- And don’t forget to have fun!
While crafting your wonderful word stews, don’t forget to grab the Mutant 750 #72 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Thursday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Most importantly: Have fun!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!