Welcome back, Ghoul Friends!
You have made your stop at the one and only SHAPESHIFTING 13–the greatest place for your one stop shopping deal on all week writing that morphs and transcends the depths of reality!
Needless to say:
The Shapeshifting 13 is wickedly awesome!
And that means that you’re awesome for reading this! We had a fantastic week here at the Shapeshifting 13. You Ghouls took our challenge and ran with it splendidly! We had such wonderful writing this week, but not everyone can win.
Now, before we jump on to our winners, let’s take a gander at some reminders:
- The Mutant 750 is taking a brief hiatus, and will kick back in soon.
- Make sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages, and show us some love over there, too! And share our wonderful website with the world!
- Our Summer/Fall issue of the Ghoul’s Review is out now! Check out the spectacular stories that were chosen!
- Our Lair is always unlocked, so feel free to lurk through there whenever you feel the sensation!
- The Shapeshifting 13 goes live every Friday at Noon ET. The grid will stay open until Sunday at 8:00 p.m., after which voting will open. Voting ends on Monday at 8:00 p.m., so you get about 24 hours to read and vote for your favorites pieces. Winners will be announced in a separate post on Tuesday at Noon ET. Further details can be found here.
Alrighty-roo, Ghouls! The votes are in, the polls are closed, and the winners for the SHAPESHIFTING 13 CHALLENGE #28 are:
|1st:||Dave of ParkInkSpot with Who Let the Dogs Out?. Such a wonderful take on the prompt! Congrats, and don’t forget your badge!
|2nd:||EA Wicklund of Momus News with Nice Going, Dummy.
|3rd:||TNKerr with Melba’s Idea of Fun.
CONGRATULATIONS, TO OUR WINNERS!
Such well-deserved winners, and absolutely stunning work from each and every one of you! I hope to see you all again Friday for our Shapeshifting 13 Challenge #29 where your word limit will be 13 words!
Until next time, au revoir, and SHARE THE GEEKDOM!